Friday, March 04, 2005

He Had Too Much To Drink


Yeah, right.

A few minutes ago someone slammed on the front door. I got up and saw a guy with no shirt or shoes holding his hands to his throat. I walked over to see what he wanted and he just looked at me and was breathing hard and holding his throat. Something wasn't quite right though, I didn't trust him, so I called 911 and told them what happened, I thought he might need medical help. As I was talking to the operator he started jumping around, walked over to the side and knelt down in front of the window. He stayed there for a minute, got up and started jumping around again, yelling and acting like he had something crawling around in his pants that he was desperately trying to get out. He did that for a while all over the front parking lot and started walking toward the road - acting totally bizarre. Eventually he crossed to the other side.

Now, the police came and they went over and looked like they were talking to him. He was standing there like everything was fine, except he only had pants on and it's cold and rainy. A couple of guys came to the front, watching him, and they said they were his friends and he was drinking too much. I've seen alot of drunks and never saw one act like this.

The police brought him back over, said he was staying here, called his friends over and told them to take him back to the room. I was out there right next to the guy and even spoke to him. He was, now, acting completely normal. There was no smell of alcohol. He was not drunk. He may have been on something, but it wasn't alcohol. I guess the police don't want to get involved. I don't know what they could have done, maybe nothing anyway, but at least admit the real problem.

I need a new job.

No comments: