Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Television Is bad For Your Health

Four Egyptian children killed when TV set explodes; parents badly burned

The four were in bed Friday night when a short circuit apparently caused the television to blow up, sending flames throughout the room in their house in the coastal city of Alexandria, the official said.

Must have been one of those new fangled Palestinian suicide TV's. Honestly, there is nothing in a TV that would cause an explosion of that size. Please. Maybe it caused a fire that spread throughout the room while they were sleeping.

No comments: