Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Sentiments Exactly


Confirmed: Obama is an unreconstructed liberal

I’m becoming bored with Obama. He’s a conventional liberal who happens to be a better salesman than the rest of them, but that doesn’t mean he’ll be any better in office than any other liberal. They all chip away at the free market while they weaken our standing in the world. They’re all infected with the same PC multi-culti claptrap and most of them never met a tax hike or government program that they didn’t like (except the military, which most of them hate and can’t wait to slash). Not interested.


Asking Obama supporters: Any specific accomplishments?



Any policy difference between Hillary & Obama?



Charisma is fine and necessary to win elections these days but if that's all you got you're just an empty shell. If you're a hardcore liberal then he's your man, no doubt. But, if not, think about why you're voting for him.

I'm not impressed with any of our choices and I honestly don't know where my vote will go in November - it may default to McCain, but I won't like it. Nope.

No comments: