Tuesday, August 20, 2002

I've been having a problem with my critical updates lately. It seems they download OK, but when they start to install it stops because the program I'm trying to install has not been Microsoft approved or some such thing. But Microsoft is providing them so it doesn't make sense. I looked around windows yesterday and found alot of interesting stuff. I found a certificate that had expired and it seemed like it had something to do with it. I found a way to bypass the certificate but it didn't help with the problem. I looked all through the microsoft site, but could find nothing related to this problem, so I decided to e-mail microsoft to ask about it. They promised a reply within 24 hours and I got one, but it just says they received the e-mail and a windows update professional will be in touch. I'll let you know what happens. I want another computer to run Linux on!!


Anyway, nothing much else. It rains every afternoon and it's keeping the ground soaked, so I hate taking James outside , he gets so dirty. I took him out today though. The neighbors moved the cows from next door and put 2 horses there instead. It's a nice change but James is afraid of them. He's so funny, he calls them over and when they come, he runs away. See ya!

No comments: