Tuesday, August 27, 2002

I've known about the Kissimmee Warbird Museum for some time and I knew you could get rides sometimes, but I just found out about THIS! The P-51 Mustang is about the coolest airplane that ever existed and YOU can fly it! I am terrified of heights and don't like flying in large aircraft, let alone small ones, but I would ALMOST do this! Stallion 51 is the website to check out if I've piqued your interest. If you are not afraid of flying, this is a must do once in your lifetime experience! Also see Warbird Adventures at the same airport in Kissimmee. Wow! Sorry, but this is the aeronautical equivalent of getting to drive a Ferrari GTO or Porsche 917. It just doesn't happen. Well that's my tip of the day. Hope you like it!

An update on dBPoweramp from a previous post. It seems it doesn't properly support my CD Writer, so I'll have to dig out an old CD player I have to rip cd's with. Still love it for converting files though. Will keep you informed.

One more thing for Mom, Just finished a tape of James and will (probably) mail it tomorrow. Of course you won't read this till next week but, hey.

And Happy Birthday to my brother, Bob!

No comments: