Thursday, July 10, 2003

More Language Police

I've had some posts on this subject before and it really irks me every time I hear more of this going on. The insidiousness of this is beyond belief. My first real taste was when I worked at the state run Marlboro Psychiatric Hospital (now closed) in New Jersey. Among other things, that's where they first tried to tell me that it's impossible for blacks to be prejudiced against whites. A Small Victory brought alot more to my attention. Read what she has to say, follow the links. There's more at USS Clueless. The rest of us really need to open our eyes and see what these idiots are doing. Read about the tactics they are using here: America's Re-education Camps. You know it's going on, you see it for yourself on a regular basis. We just don't realize how far it's gotten. In the end I think it's gonna come down to some good old fashioned, politically incorrect violence to get rid of it because it's not gonna go away on it's own.

But wait, there's more! A couple of interesting posts at Mrs. Du Toit:

America's Library

What it means...


No comments: