Monday, September 16, 2002

I'm gonna have to move the computer again it is way too hot next to these doors in the afternoon. It's like sitting in an oven, and it's so bright I need to wear sunglasses.
My service pack 1 problems seem to have disappeared. I still don't like being forced to have instant messenger. In fact the more I think about it , the less I like it. Why do these companies think they have the right to tell me what programs I have on my computer? I better stop thinking about it before I reformat my hard drive.
The parts for the garage door opener came today, so I'll install them tomorrow and see if it works. They sent six little pieces that would easily fit in a small padded envelope in a 12"x8"x4" box and sent it UPS! Inside is a note that says to please remit $5.00 within 5 days. It should have cost them 75 cents and they should pay to send me parts that were not in the box when I bought it. Don't buy a genie!

No comments: