Thursday, September 05, 2002

When I was much younger I used to drink alot of tea, then as I got older I didn't really like it as much. In fact, for a while I stopped drinking it at all. Then I found Upton Tea and ordered some and rediscovered an old friend. There are some wonderful teas out there if you stay away from the store bought bagged teas. I think it has to do with the changes in the manufacturing since I was a kid. I'm not sure, but I went through the same thing with rice. I used to love rice, couldn't get enough. Then I started hating it, it was awful. When I spent time in Japan, suddenly, the rice was delicious again. And if you search out the good rice here in the U.S. you'll be able to find good rice too. It's just not the popular brands the big companies want you to buy.

1 comment:

Simran said...

The teas of Teaswan is also amazing and you can read the blogs and health benefits on Teaswan