Sunday, September 29, 2002

We have returned! We had a wonderful time in Panama City Beach even with the tropical storm. We were in the jacuzzi while all our shoes were blowing away and the gulf was threatening to swallow the entire beach and bands of heavy rain would come through! It was warm and cozy in the jacuzzi though! And the kids loved it! Most of the week there was great weather and nice cool breezes from the gulf. Our hotel was perfect once we moved to the tower with a private balcony and gulf view.
I will be updating the website with pictures as soon as I can. It was a very busy and eventful week.
My computer problems with vsmon.exe turned out to be caused by Zone Alarm and it seems they have an update which I'm downloading now. I'll let you know if it fixes the problem.
I still can't connect to the Drudgereport and I'm not too happy about it. I have a feeling it's being blocked by my ISP.
That's it for now.

No comments: