Sunday, May 04, 2003

New E-Book and Free Sample

Here's a useful resource that outlines step by step instructions on how to build your own online business in 30 days. I found it really helpful, and it can help you the same way it helped me. Click Here for more info.

Download a free sample here.

Spiders

Yesterday I saw a spider I'd never seen before. It was grey, hairy, with a couple of orange spots on the back. I took some pictures of it and it reared up to try to scare me away even though it was only about 3/8 in. long. A little later James was showing me a dragonfly. I thought it was strange because it was not flying away, but I couldn't see it too well because it was behind a pipe on the side of the house. Upon closer examination I realized it was being held by a larger version of the same spider I saw earlier. I tried to get a picture but couldn't quite get a good view.

No comments: