Friday, March 28, 2003

"A Million Mogadishus"

Thanks to A Small victory for pointing out this article.

Michael Savage is right - Liberalism is a mental disease. Radicals Speak Out At Columbia 'Teach-In' Read that, cool down, then come back, I'll wait.

"The only true heroes are those who find ways that help defeat the U.S. military," Nicholas De Genova, assistant professor of anthropology at Columbia University told the audience at Low Library Wednesday night. "I personally would like to see a million Mogadishus."

Why is this guy teaching our children? I hated taking college courses because I'd have to sit through the teachers stupid diatribe that has nothing at all to do with the subject of the class but I've never heard one quite this bad. I cannot under any circumstances take someone who thinks like this seriously, he would never, could never teach me anything. And he sure as hell won't be teaching my children either. (I hate that expression, there is no hell, God is merciful, He made us physical beings so we wouldn't have to live forever in misery through our own rebellion). This kind of thinking permeates our government schools and our so-called institutions of higher learning and America cannot survive if it is allowed to continue.

This Whole World Needs A Good Kick In The Ass!

It's coming. It's coming.


No comments: