Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Strategy For Success? - Or For Failure?


Drumroll Please!

I'm ready to unveil two new websites:

OceanSynthetics.com: For all your lubrication needs. Well, maybe not all your lubrication needs. This is my Amsoil site. 100% American made and best in class, I love that combination! I've been using Amsoil for over 10 years now and it works as advertised!

OceanGrow.com: Bigger, firmer... Wait, that's not right. - This is organic gardening made easy! Synthetics belong in your oil, not your plants.

And don't forget: OceanMine.com - Seasilver - because synthetics don't belong in your body either. Welcome to foundational health. If you're like me, you only want the best for you and your family. This is not your mother's vitamin. You feel this work! Amazing!

Yes, I know I'm a very imaginative website namer.

More Mr. Bean

James saw the cover of Rat Race yesterday. He started screaming "Mr. Bean, Mr. Bean!" Yes Rowan Atkinson (5th from left on the Rat Race website) is on the cover. He loves Mr. Bean, go figure. He likes Cuba Gooding Jr. too.

No comments: