Thursday, March 06, 2003

The Real Warmongers

It's unbelievable to me to hear people call President Bush a warmonger when it is so easy to see what goes on in the rest of the world, and especially the Islamic world. You have to literally ignore what half the rest of the world does. I was going to write something about this news piece earlier - there is absolutely no correlation between Bin Laden and our founding fathers and this lady should be disqualified from public office for even thinking it. I put it off because I had other things going on and then I saw this commentary and he stole my thunder:

9/11 - "ACTS OF SACRED PIETY?"

Washing my Hair

James went in his room, I didn't hear anything for a minute so I got up to look and he proudly told me he was washing his hair. "What? With what? Vaseline! Jaaames!" What a mess and it doesn't wash out.

No comments: