Friday, March 21, 2003

No More For Them, Thanks

Looks like the I Love To Blog webring is no more. - R.I.P.

SeaSilver

Yes, Seasilver is the vitamin I was talking about Tuesday. You can read all about it on my website: OceanMine.com Seasilver is a whole food product (no synthetic vitamins) and contains all vitamins, macro minerals, trace minerals, amino acids, and enzymes known to man in nature's perfect balance. Listen to America's Unbalanced Diet by Dr. David Friedman.

The main thing is this: It works! I've taken plenty of other vitamins before and I can't tell the difference when I take them or stop taking them. I know I should take vitamins but I have a problem shelling out money for something if it makes no difference to me if I take it or not. Who's to say they're helping? I know when I take them the toilet water is bright yellow, what good is that? I tried Seasilver because what they were saying made sense to me as far as what I've learned about nutrition (I was really into juicing for a while and still love fresh juice but hate cleaning the juicer everytime I want a glass - it drives me nuts!) and I know I need extra nutrition because I don't eat right (who does?) and they have a 100% money back guarantee - so what the hell, I tried it. Now I love it and I don't ever want to stop taking it! I've lived practically as long as I can remember more depressed than not. Seasilver changed that! This stuff is amazing, it works, and I can look anyone in the eye and say it from the bottom of my heart - it will help you.

It provides your body with the foundation it so desperately needs, cries out for and doesn't get. When I come in from mowing the lawn on a 95 degree Florida afternoon water is nice, iced tea tastes great, but when I drink fresh carrot/apple or watermelon juice it's like all the cells in my body rejoice and I just know it's just what I needed. You can just feel the nutrients enter your cells. If you juice you know what I mean. Seasilver is like that.

So give it a try! Use up the bottle or get a 3 pack for the family. Give it a couple or three weeks and I think you'll be surprised. If not, there is a 60 day money back guarantee.

P.S. After you've tried it let me know how it helped you. I'd love to hear it!

P.S.S. It'll change your life - I like that! OceanMine.com

What Happened to Naptime?

James has been giving me so much trouble trying to get him to take his normal nap ever since Joshua has been on springbreak. Even when I tell Joshua to stay in his room during the nap and keep him quiet, James just sits in his crib playing with whatever toys are in his crib and if he thinks I'm not paying attention he gets out and plays in his room. Please end springbreak!

Howlermonkey

My howlermonkey.net e-mail is not working today and I'm expecting an important e-mail. I hate that.

Rubber Necking

They say "shock and awe" has started and they have 7 cameras set up looking at Baghdad to make sure we don't miss anything. I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with that. I mean, it's not a show. They are so anxious for something to blow up. I was talking last night to a regular customer who is middle eastern and we both agreed that if they had gotten Saddam that first night it would have been perfect. This needs to be done I know, it's just the extreme morbid curiosity that bothers me. Just let them do their jobs, they know what they're doing.

No comments: