Tuesday, March 18, 2003

UN, NATO, EUROPE DIVIDED!
Is A Newly Organized United States Of Europe Just Ahead?


Why Indeed

"Many Iraqis wonder why the world applauded the military intervention that eventually rescued the Cambodians from Pol Pot and the Ugandans from Idi Amin when these took place without UN help. They ask why the world has ignored the crimes against them?"

How the world can know the things that are in this article and not do anything is beyond me: See men shredded, then say you don't back war

The U.N. looks the other way while atrocities are committed every day in so many countries besides Iraq. Members of the UN to boot. They knowingly ignore it, like a corrupt police department taking kickbacks from the mob. If someone stands up and points out the hipocracy they shoot them down. So the USA is Serpico and we'll take the heat for it, but at least we're doing the right thing.

An Iraqi takes on a Peace Activist

Form the Brian Suits show in Seattle. You have to hear this! Listen here

War in the Parking Lot

A guy came to the door asking for the pay phone. I told him it was around the corner, relocked the door and wondered what kind of drugs he'd been taking: he was acting all strung out. So I went back to work. About ten minutes later I noticed two guys rolling around in the parking lot in front of the lobby beating the crap out of each other. They were getting in some good blows too. I didn't have my video camera so I just called the police and was on the phone with the dispatcher maybe 45 seconds describing them when a patrol car pulled up and 3 other cops came running from all directions and had them in handcuffs before I could get off the phone. Damn! I saw a couple of patrol cars at the hotel next door so they were probably right there. I could tell it was their fun call of the night, they seemed to be enjoying it. I think they took them away, I didn't notice. They were not guests of this hotel. I wish I had my video camera.

Please, No More CNN

I'm stuck all night at work with only CNN for a news channel. I am so glad that is not the case at home. I'm tempted to turn on showtime and watch "Playmates of the Apes." I just turned it on as I'm writing this - it is the most pathetic, stupid movie I've seen in a long time. I'm sitting here, mouth open, wondering how anyone could possibly put this to film. Someone is trying to take the throne from Ed Wood.

Wait, this is just silly. There is no bottom for humanity. The Church of the Heavenly Ed Wood. That reminds me of the The Church of Spongebob Squarepants.

Don't I have something else I need to be doing?






No comments: