Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Actual Phone Conversation

I answered the phone at work.

Caller: Transfer me to room 205 please.

Me: I'm sorry, 205 is a vacant room.

Caller: I know it's vacant can you transfer me please.

Me: 205 is vacant, there is no one in the room.

Caller: I know, I just need to be transferred to 205.

Me: Why do you want me to transfer you to a vacant room? There's nobody there. No one is checked into that room.

Caller: My girlfriend just checked into room 205.

Me: I believe you looking for a different hotel, no one checked into 205 today.

Caller: Is this the one by the Taco Bell?

Me: No, it's not. You want...

American Chopper

The Discovery channel as been doing some cool shows on motorcycles lately. My favorite is American Chopper. Luckily they replay it late at night so I can watch it at work. Here's a review of the show. I love the bikes and I'd love to make them too. I'm not into the whole Live to Ride, Ride to Live vibe though. That's great for some but other things come first for me.

No comments: