Friday, June 13, 2003

Words Cannot Express

how frustrating it is to be able to connect to the internet but not be able to connect to any websites. Server not found. I hate that. I tried and tried, disconnected and redialed, nothing. Rebooted, nothing. I started thinking something was wrong with my computer. I let it sit for a hour, then a few hours, but it still wouldn't work. This evening is the first I've been able to connect since my last post.

Oobi

James was sitting here with me wanting to play Oobi. He was asking all kind of questions like "What's this wire?" Power cord. Or "Look at the ant." The little bug icon on the Safari web browser that allows you to report bugs. It was at this point that he turned off my computer. Everything started closing and I couldn't stop it, like watching water going down the drain. Luckily it wasn't a long post. And he's not playing Oobi tonight, he knows not to touch the buttons.

Now he's supposed to be going to sleep but he's pulling out all stops to keep from going to bed. There are toys he has to put away and whatever else he can think of he has to do. He's giving me "the look", trying to make me laugh. Saying "tickle me dad." He has more energy than I do. I don't usually put him to sleep at night. Irma does that and she's not home. I put him in the crib for his nap and he is used to that but at night it's different. Irma lets him fall asleep in her arms on the sofa. He's just not gonna go down without a fight. I'm gonna have to get off the computer to get him to sleep.

One last thing...

Detour Along The Roadmap!

No comments: