Tuesday, May 20, 2003

HTML 4

Yesterday James found a huge book I have on HTML and decided it was his favorite thing for the day. He carried it all over and read it regularly (it says "doggy, doggy, doggy"). This is a big, thick book, I wouldn't be surprised if it weighed 5 pounds. At naptime he insisted it had to be in the crib with him and at one point he was using it as a pillow. I thought he was sleeping but as soon as I got comfortable he popped up and announced he "woke up!" Kids! I made him lay down again and he fell asleep soon after. I got up at 2 and went to his room, he was still asleep. I tried to wake him and told him to get up so we could go pick up Joshua, but he wouldn't get up. I picked up the book and that did it! "Give me my book!" At least he didn't insist on taking it in the car.

No comments: