Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Motor Oil Bible

I've added a link to the Motor Oil Bible because it's easily worth every penny of the 10 bucks it costs. It's full of information the oil companies don't want you to know. If your car is a keeper for whatever reason, you need this information. A free version is available.

Kids Are So Helpful

The lawn needed mowing and the weather was nice, cloudy and not so hot. So I let the kids ride their bikes and play in the yard while I mowed. I'm keeping an eye on them but I lose sight of them for a few seconds every pass. Joshua is supposed to be keeping a sharp eye on James. So, I come around the corner and James is headed for the road and Joshua is nowhere in sight. I grabbed James and went looking for Mr. Helpful. He was in the house getting a drink. From there he went to his room for the afternoon. I still had to mow so I just did the front while watching James and then told him to come with me and sit and watch me mow the back. He's not much for sitting still and was soon playing with the hose but I let him because it kept him occupied the whole time and he was never out of my sight, so it worked out OK. Joshua fell asleep. James took two baths, which he loved.

No comments: