Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No Cowards For President


2,973 forgotten American souls - Barbara Simpson

Politically correct, they're not. Unfortunately, we are – and that could be the death of us. That's exactly what they want.

PC will be the death of us, particularly the suicidal insanity of the West caving to the PC demands of the non-PC enemy.

All we get are politicians vying for power and votes. They talk platitudes and make expensive promises.

None of that will be worth a hill of beans if the militant Islamists continue their inroads into our country.

By ignoring reality, the enemy concludes we're weak and easily manipulated. Judging by the campaign rhetoric from both parties, they'd be right.

Candidates are afraid to use the word terrorism

But I don't want a coward for president.

Now what?


I don't know, but I'll be voting for Rudy Giuliani later today. I've never been part of the "in-crowd" and don't plan on starting now. I just wish he was for the FairTax.

No comments: