Monday, November 10, 2003

Are You A Nazi?

Take this test to find out.

Speaking Of Which

Joseph Farah predicts Hillary will seek the Democratic Party nomination for the presidency in 2004.

He's probably right.

Third World Power Company

Almost every morning before 9am the power at my house cuts off for a second. Just enough to turn everything off. The other day I was watching TV and it happened but the TV stayed on. There was no sound though so I hit the remote and it didn't work. I tried changing channels and that didn't work either. Finally I pressed the power button and the TV stayed on but the sound came back and it started working. Apparently it was off the whole time but the picture tube stayed on.

Last night the power went off for about a half hour. I called the number to report it (I have it saved in my cell phone, it happens so often) and they got it on in 20 minutes. An hour later I was getting into the shower and it went off again. It was back on in a minute but this is ridiculous - I don't live in Cuba. I've been leaving the computer off so that wasn't a problem but I can't wait to get that UPS.

None of these problems has to do with lightning, that's different story, another problem entirely.

No comments: