Monday, November 03, 2003

The Horses

This morning I let James go outside for a while and the horses were over at the fence so he (we) spent about 45 minutes feeding and petting them. They seem to go into a trance or maybe they are sleeping but they usually have their eyes open. I noticed that they sleep laying down alot too. I don't know that much about horses, can you tell? James noticed he could see us in the eyes of the horse and he got a kick out of that. Check out these cool miniature horses. I wouldn't mind having one of them.

Later, after Joshua got home, they were riding bikes in the driveway. And fixing them. James always likes to fix things even if they aren't broken. Joshua would rather have me fix it for him. I wne t inside for a minute and heard them open the garage door so I opened the door to look and James was inside the garage with the door shut. Then Joshua opened the door and James grabbed hold of the bottom and got lifted up about 2 feet before he let go. You should have seen the look on his face he was shocked! I took the remote away and told them to never do that again, it's dangerous, blah, blah, blah - but I couldn't help laughing, it was so funny.

No comments: