Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Starter From Hell

I had no trouble getting the oil pan tightened up, the engine mounts lined up without a glitch, and the exhaust system went together smoothly. One more thing to do and only two bolts. But no, the starter just didn't want to go back in the car. I had about a foot and a half of space under the car to work in and the starter feels like it weighs 50 pounds, luckily I did not drop it on my head but I got hit with the stupid bolts more times than I'd like to admit. It took longer to get the starter in than everything else I did to it Monday. I was very close to just burning the car. Very close.

Forget Saddam, Get the Americans for War Crimes

Iraqis target Gen. Franks for war crimes trial

Isaiah 59:14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

Our Western Mob

No comments: