Friday, January 31, 2003


Building mosques on lies

Dying gasps at the U.N.

?UPSIDE DOWN? ? The Distorted Theory of Evolution


Tonight was incredibly slooow and the cable as off from midnight to 4am. I'm too used to the noise in the background even when I'm not watching. I put on a cd. (Bic Runga, Stan Getz)

I took James for a walk yesterday, or rather, he took me. We went to visit the cows. Surprise! He knows if they aren't next door then they went around the other side of the neighbors house. There's a wooden fence and the cows stand alot closer to the fence there. One of the fence rails is broken and James started to climb through until I advised him otherwise. I hope he really understands what I told him.

And Eject! Eject! Eject! answers back to criticism. Good stuff.



No comments: