Monday, January 20, 2003

James is eating a bowl of All-Bran cereal. That's what he likes. With chocolate soy milk. He gets it from me, I know, but little kids are supposed to like Captain Crunch or Frosted Flakes or some other kids cereal, right? He won't eat that stuff. Hey, I'm not complaining just observing. BTW, he has also been known to turn down cookies and candy more often than not. Actually with candy, he says he wants it, he tastes it and plays with it, but it usually ends up in the trash.

He woke me up screaming from our nap today. I didn't know what was going on! I ran into his bedroom and he was standing in the corner of the crib. "What's wrong?" He went to the window and pointed. "A'ner, A'ner." Huh? I looked out and our friend Abner was out there. What a surprise!

No comments: