Tuesday, January 14, 2003

I haven't been feeling too good lately. I don't know if it's the flu or what. I got it from Irma and I remind her of that on a regular basis. She doesn't care. I have to take dayquil to feel half way decent. Oh well, it will pass.

When I left for work the other night I heard a wierd screeching sound coming from the neighbors across the street. It sounded like maybe a parrot or monkey or something and it seemed to be outside the house but I couldn't see it. I looked when I got home in the morning but there was nothing unusual and I haven't heard it since. I'm used to hearing farm animals, we've had the occasional pig visit the house and even a cow got loose and wandered into our yard a couple of times. And there are chickens and roosters within earshot. But not like this. I'm curious because I heard the same sound here at work once, near the house on the lake. Maybe it's me. Some people hear voices, I hear strange birds!

Once, I heard a dog barking in that area by the lake and then it started crying and then tapered off. I don't know if the owner came out and smacked it or an alligator got it. I'm still curious.

I just caught a glimpse of the Dali Llama in India on CNN and there were swasticas (?) on the sign below him.




It hurts to look, just ignore it. From denial to sadness


When is enough, enough? Palestinians Testing Israel By Sending Younger Terrorists, Army Says Send your kids to the front lines and then complain when they get hurt or killed.
Of course, blame it on the Jews. If they are so in love with the idea of martyrdom, why not just indulge them?

No comments: