Friday, January 10, 2003

Grandma came over today. James loves when she comes over. They are sitting on the couch watching Godzilla. I am so grateful for the help. I get to relax for a few minutes. :)
They went out for a walk to see the cows. I mean, he hasn't been out to see them since...this morning!

Joshua is eating and watching TV and he's taking his sweet time so he doesn't have to do his homework. He was just staring at the TV, not eating and I called his name. "I keep forgetting"! Yeah right! Why do your homework now, get it done, and enjoy the weekend if you can put it off to the last minute and get all upset cause you don't have time to finish.

I know, I know, I do it too. But I do feel so much better when I do something when I need to do it and get it done. Now I'm going to clean the bathroom.

No comments: